Looking to apply for a loan? Click the link at the top right of the screen or simply click the link below to use our convenient fillable pdf application. Applicants must meet/complete the following criteria to properly apply:
- You must be a member in good standing for a minimum of three (3) months, permanent status with your employer and on the job for one (1) year.
- Fill out the application including the back, (please include your rent or mortgage monthly payment). Additionally, a current lease or two (2) rent receipts are required, and answer the six (6) questions on the back.
- Sign and date the attendance sheet and we will fax it to the Personnel Office for completion.
- Attach a copy of your current pay stub and also provide copies of any additional income. If your debt ratio is high, it will be helpful to provide your spouse’s income as well. This will require your spouse to co-sign the loan.
- There is a $20.00 charge to run a credit report and this fee is deducted from your share account.
- If your loan is approved, you will need the required security in your account to cover the loan before we can issue a check.
- Loans may take one to two weeks to process.
NOTE: NO LOANS WILL BE PROCESSED OR PAID ON FRIDAYS.
Click here to use the Sing Sing fillable pdf application.
Click here to download our Attendance and Tardy Sheet.